We are a Printer Slotter Die Cutter manufacturer in India. We have been supplying our wide range of products to all over India customers. For Better understanding of our customer we have given alternate names of the products also.
- This machine is component with the feeding unit, printing unit, slotting unit, can accomplish the process of the corrugate paperboard printing, slotting and die-cutting.
- The materials of the body is HT250,thickness of body is 50mm,making by CNC machine, with high strength and high precision.
- All the transmission gear is spiral gear, materials is 45# steel, after harding treadment, and adopt automatic circle lubrication, with low noise, high precision and long use life.
- Bearing adopt the famous brand in China like JINLUN,WANGXIANG AND HAERBIN.
- The electric contactor adopt TELEMECANIQUE brand.
- The rubber roller adopt Jizhou Chunfeng Yinxing rubber roller, famous brand in Taiwan.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Paper-feeding part : Auto chain feeding.
- Max. printing speed : 60 sheets/min.
- Economy printing speed : 40 sheets/min.
- Max. paper coverage area : 1400×2400mm.
- Min. paper coverage area : 380(full block print)×500mm.
- Effective print area : 1400×2200mm.
- Adapted paper board : three layers, five layers, seven layers.
- Chromatography precision : ≤±0.65mm.
- Slot precision≤±1.0mm.
- Power : 5 Kw
- Weight : 4750 Kgs
Functions and Features:
Rotary roller Die-cutting machine is suitable to die-cut all kinds of corrugated cardboard and various different packages. The die-cutting machine which is made in China has the features such as high efficiency, energy saving and safety.
The machine is equipped with imported polyurethane carpet sets, which can be used more than 10 million times. The self-compensation of the linear speed can help ensure to die cut the needs cardboard after the polyurethane carpet sets are worn down.
Soft roller repairs the color of the machine can make the service life of the polyurethane carpet sets extended. The feeding part adopts linked self-locking system, which makes it easier operation.
|Model||Max. feeding area (mm)||Min. feeding area (mm)||Thickness of feeding paper (mm)||Motor power (kw)|
|1600||1600 x 1350||300 x 500||1-8 (35 sheets)||4.0|
|1800||1800 x 1350||300 x 600||1-8 (35 sheets)||5.5|
|2000||2000 x 1600||400 mx 600||1-10 (3-7 sheets)||7.5|
|2400||2400 x 1600||400 x 700||1-10 (3-7 sheets)||7.5|